Children and their parents are an important part of our business. Therefore, it is our responsibility to work with them as much as possible by providing them with accurate, up-to-date information about our policies, their child’s wellbeing and availabilities in a timely, ongoing basis.
A Joyful Noise Childcare Philosophy: We strive to achieve any child’s goal by providing a developmentally appropriate program for young children that fosters the whole child concept, respects each child as an individual and stimulates a child’s natural interest in, and enjoyment of learning.
Our long term program goals include helping children:
- To become creative, independent thinkers;
- To feel competent, productive and self-reliant, as well as fostering good self-esteem and a sense of self-worth;
- To develop a sense of responsibility for their own mental and physical health;
- To understand that they are a part of a diverse, multicultural, global community and that their actions influence the quality of the community;
- To foster the value that many kinds of intelligences-linguistic, logical/mathematical, musical, physical, spatial and personal-are valuable and important to our community; and,
- To encourage the development of higher moral reasoning, helping children to develop into adults with an internalized code of ethics and principles.
A Joyful Noise Childcare Center follows the Creative Curriculum for our students. We have found for over 25 years, Teaching Strategies has believed that the best and most powerful way to improve child outcomes is through effective teaching. We at A Joyful Noise Childcare believe that the Creative Curriculum is best for creating forward-thinking, comprehensive, research-based and research-proven curriculum resources. These points have helped our preschool teachers, infants, toddlers and twos to become our best and most effective, while still honoring our children’s creativity and respecting their critical role in making learning exciting and relevant for every child.
We fully understand that every child is different and it’s no surprise that they learn differently, too! Our staff at A Joyful Noise Childcare try our best to treat each child with the respect they deserve we celebrate differences—and are committed to developing tools that help you meet the individual needs of each child.
If you are in need of childcare: Click below and contact us to schedule your Personalized Tour of our Center!
We’d love to have you!