- Lead Teacher Registry Level 9 or Higher Desired! (Infant, Toddler, Pre-School, School Age and Weekends)
- Assistant Teacher: STRONG Assistant to Lead Teacher
- Van Driver: (6am-9:30am or 1:30pm-9:30pm) Must have excellent driver’s record.
- Van Aid: Assist the Van Driver with taking children to and from school as well as to and from home. (No Experience Necessary)
- A vibrant personality
- Eager to learn
- Ready to come with a winning attitude!
Day to day responsibilities include, teaching children ages (6 weeks-12yrs), promoting a clean, safe and inviting environment as well as keeping up with proper lesson planning and opening children to NEW experiences.
The ideal candidate for the LEAD TEACHER position will have at least 6 credits from an accredited college or university OR currently enrolled in Childcare courses.
CDA is acceptable.
In addition, the Lead Teacher is required to have a current CPR/First Aid/AED Certificate as well as the basic childcare classes offered by The Department of Early Childhood Education. HS diploma or it’s equivalent is a must!
Upon interviewing you must bring required document COPIES with you.
Note: Fingerprint Background Checks are conducted.
Get a jump start on your career!!